Let’s take it step by step:
- send / accept request to connect to other users
- edit sharing options:
- choose what data you share with someone: ID info(address, phone, email, birthdate), bank accounts, family info, religion, political views etc
- choose what data you request from someone: ID info(address, phone, email, birthdate), bank accounts, family info, religion, political views etc
- grant or cancel access to every bit of data shared with someone anytime. Lets say you don’t want Max to have your address anymore. Or you don’t want a company to have your credit card info anymore.
- edit your contact info and it get pushed instantly to all your Schnipps contacts, automatically.
- when one of your contacts changes his contact info, you get notified and if you have permission, that data is updated on the fly, automatically.
- connect your Schnipps account to Social Networks
- connect your Schnipps account to Companies, Banks etc. You will manage your personal data from just one point: Schnipps. And you are sure that no one uses your data if don’t permit them.
- Cancel / terminate contracts with companies & third parties from Schnipps. Easy.
- You can see who else benefits from your personal data you shared with X company (other subcontractors)